So I might have gone a little overboard this month. But in my defence I got a lot of kindle e-books, which some of them either didn’t cost me anything at all or just very little. And I have also taken to only purchasing physical copies in my favourite used online bookstore, which is “Medimops” (if you’re based in Europe you should check it out! It’s really good.), so they were also very cheap.
Oh, who am I kidding?! Is there a self-help group out there for people addicted to buying books? Maybe Book Buyers Anonymous or something like it? I think I need some help.
This month I got 28 books.
I am so not looking forward to my next credit card bill.
First let’s take a look at the physical copies I got.
– “One of our Thursdays is Missing” by Jasper Fforde
– “On Beauty” by Zadie Smith
– “The Handmaid’s Tale” by Margaret Atwood
– “Something Rotten” by Jasper Fforde
– “The Tales of Beedle the Bard” by J.K. Rowling
– “Quidditch through the Ages” by J.K. Rowling
– “Fantastic Beasts and where to find them” by J.K. Rowling
– “Remember Me” by Sophie Kinsella
– “Holes” by Louis Sachar
And now for the e-books I bought.
Stand alones and firsts in a series:
– “Carmilla” by J. Sheridan LeFanu
– “We Were Liars” by E. Lockhart
– “ACID” by Emma Pass
– “Fire & Flood” by Victoria Scott
– “The Program” by Suzanne Young
And for the series:
– “Incarnate” by Jodie Meadows
– “Asunder” by Jodie Meadows
– “Infinite” by Jodie Meadows
– “Cinder” by Marissa Meyer
– “Scarlett” by Marissa Meyer
– “Cress” by Marissa Meyer
– “Reboot” by Amy Tintera
– “Rebel” by Amy Tintera
And last but not least, the e-books I got for free:
– “Beowulf” by Anonymous
– “The Secret Garden” by Francis Hodgson Burnett
– “Lady Chatterley’s Lover” by D.H. Lawrence
– “A Journey to the Centre of the Earth” by Jules Verne
– “20,000 Leagues under the Sea” by Jules Verne
– “Around the World in 80 Days” by Jules Verne
I should probably tone my book buying down a bit next month, but let’s be honest – I have a wishlist longer than Rapunzel’s hair so my book buying is not gonna stop in the near future. Or probably ever. Also it’s my birthday next month, which is always dangerous. So see you next month with another ginormous book haul!
I hope you have a great week!
— Alina xx